Thursday, July 18, 2013

Au revoir, Paris & Uganda!

Tonight is my last night in Paris. I have to leave for the airport at 5am. Although this city is amazing; I'm ready to go home after my month long journey. Part of me feels like the US is home; but a little part of me feels like Uganda is home. I miss those kiddos already.

The best way I could think of spending my last night is at the top of the city. So right now I'm sitting at the top of Montparnasse Tour (tower) watching the sun set over Paris---with a glass of wine, of course! I have a 360 degree view of the city from here. The city has began to light up, and it looks spectacular. What a way to ponder life!

I'm so thankful to God for the life-changing journey he has sent me on. Although it ends tonight, I know that I will remember it forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment